Monday, June 18, 2007

Paul Potts And Everything...

How many times have we heard this, "I can't do it?"

I am tired of failing...

I am tired of losing...

Well, meet Mr. Paul Potts the winner of the show, "Britain's Got Talent."

If you haven't heard of this man, you are really in a cave. Get over to youtube.com and check out his video. I promise you even if you don't like opera, he will blow you away and make the hairs stand on your neck.

I really am not joking...

And you see, Paul Potts was not a shoo-in. He is 36 years old. Just got married. Had bad luck and medical problems. And his teeth!

Things were not looking good for him and he decided to TRY ONE MORE TIME!

And we are all better for it because we would have never heard him sing. To hear his sing really, really makes you appreciate life and all it has for you to enjoy.

Really.

Relationship advice

No comments: