Thursday, January 18, 2007

Let's Go Camping!!!

Dating and Relationships - Atlanta Style:

"What type of lady organizes a three-day camping trip in the wilderness with her baby? "

I really like this blog. Desiree Day who is from Atlanta, GA has been posting "Denise Daniel's Guide to Pleasing Your Man (And Yourself." She has posted 15 parts so far and counting...

And # 8 is organizing a 3 day camping trip in the wilderness with her guy. I think that is a great idea because I think I am speaking for many guys here...

Many guys love the great outdoors and like to spend it with someone they feel closest too. However, for me, getting a cabin is the best way to go.

Let's face it, having bugs, snakes and other assorted critters sharing your sleeping bag is NOT the most romantic moment of your life!!!

Anyone have other great ideas to share intimacy?

relationship advice

No comments: