Thursday, January 31, 2008

If You Get Angry About Politics, Take a Break...

Ahhhhh!

This Presidential election is just driving me insane!

I just want to pull my hair out!

Let me explain... everyone has an opinion. And most of them get it wrong.

And I think politics have been getting more and more decisive and bitter... Both parties are responsible so don't bother putting in posts how your candidate is pure as driven snow...

I really don't care...

It is business as usual. And if you find yourself getting really angry and confrontational about politics -- take a break dude.

You will notice that folks around you are getting uncomfortable when you rant...

That is not good -- for relationships and friendships.

So give it a break and enjoy other things in life.

After all, nothing will change in Washington D.C. -- the politics and parties are too ingrained in their demagoguery that they completely ignore what is really important.

The citizens of the United States!

No comments: